Friday, July 9, 2010

Yet another "First"


Here we are yet again bringing to you as much of the Greek Isle as I can. Since my last post we have begun work on the editing of the first video for Agro-Tourism on the Island of Paros Greece. This has been a tedious experience, bringing the different editing and video styles of all of us together in one dynamic piece. More to come on that one.

Here you see Kellie and Freddy trapping a tripod in the tree to catch a time laps of food that was brought to the table for dinner for all of us. wow the food was fabulous.

We had a fabulous time on an all day boat ride, we snorkeled had lunch and generally had a great time. Our guide, Peter was a diver with Jacque Cousteau, was full of information and instrumental in helping those that had not been snorkeling before. This was a first for me and I was so impressed with the experience that I am sure that it will not be the last time. In fact just off the beach at our apartments that we are staying in is an area that I intend to snorkel as I am told that there is an underwater city there to see.



We are taking a day trip to Santorini on Sunday I can't wait to see what that island has in store for us as we finish up the first video and embark on the next two that will come of this trip.

Until next time,

Michelle Method

No comments:

Post a Comment