
It is Thursday morning and we are getting up at 7am to go to town and catch "donkey man" he is a little old man that still sells his fruits and vegetables by walking through the town with his donkey singing about his goods.
Next we had a great cook out with our gracious host Lambis, and some of the people helping us get the interviews was a lot of fun. I tried sea urchin, that didn't work out so well, although it looked very interesting I just couldn't do it but I did try.
I think that we have only had one day that was not warm (some of you might say hot but as you know I love the heat so it has been all good to me) bring on the heat, I can take it. Last night we went to the Eco Park again and walked the foot paths there what a beautiful place!!!
I asked the bartender if they sold cigarettes he told me no but that he would roll me one. I thought that was one of the sweetest things.

No comments:
Post a Comment